Friday, February 18

My First Post

So why did I make a blog?

Well, I wanted to do it because I thought it would be awesome to show and record the little and big things I've been up to. I have been wanting to make a blog for a long time now. So much happened last year and it went quick! I just thought it would be nice to document. You'll probably see me blogging about some of it in the future. This year feels like it will be more reserved, so oh well, I don't like crowds that much anyway.

In the meantime, I will be sharing stuff about art, music, little adventures I embark on, and not forgetting some quotes from me and my peers. So you'll be seeing stuff form my sketchbooks, photos, I'll update you with the latest projects I'll be working on. Oh, and you'll also hear me talk about crap so watch out. I'm pretty blunt.

Also before I go, you must be wondering what the heck is the title all about, aren't you?
'Daydreams at night in East London'
See if you can figure it out. The hint is on this page, good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks J, I hope you're doing well over there in Canada! Will defs follow your little adventures.

    ReplyDelete