Sunday, May 8

Early Stage


This concept was originally going to be a drawing of a baby. But I messed up somewhere and decided to make it a clown instead. I wanted to show the idea of,
It's all fun and games til you hit your head on a carousel
A bit of sarcasm, hence why the dry expression. He was having too much fun, banged his head on a carousel, and now he's out of character. Thinking of switching it to a jolly comic vibe instead of this, so will postpone this composition til I come back to it later on in the year.

I would elaborate more on this but I decide to take this drawing further next time, maybe re-draw it a few times because I like the idea. So for now, I'll keep it short.

Equipments:

- The orange really pointy Bic pen!
- Photoshop 7.0 (2002)
- Wacom Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment